miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

A picture i like

Hiii today i am talking about a photograph that like me, this photograph is my old dog, his name was Mazacote, and he was a great dog.
I take this photograph, but don’t remember very well the date of that,  I took this photograph when I are a child and this picture I have fond childhood memories, whit my father and my dog always travel for many areas of Santiago, specifically for san José , we are visited very wonderful place and we took many photographic.
The date of this photographic is approximately from 1999 and this place is a mountain nearly of the Macul’s stream, is very difficult go her the way is very extreme it have much rock and this are sharped, but really this give the  emotion .
I miss this moment in my life, I loved the company of my dog.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario