jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?


Well when I was a child………… I have many dreams, I remember my big dream were be a garbage man jajajaja (my parents always remember me) and also I loved building think whit my grandfather, work the wood, but a little more big I begin have more contact whit the animals, my pets were a big factor in my decision to want to become a veterinarian and I am here in a process of formation.

I haven’t many other options, I remember only one options was the aircraft mechanic, but not was very relevant, I prefer to fix animals. This sounds weird, but I think it mean.
My experience at the university is the best, is more I than expect, all the days in my life I think that is the best decision I could take and don’t think repent me.
Now don’t have the decision of the job a will be have, I love many thing for example the clinic the little animals and big animal (horse), surgery, work in a zoo, etc.


1 comentario:

  1. amazing picture, this is the most amazing carrer in the world , garbage man jajajaja .

    ResponderEliminar