jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012


My opinion about………
Killing stray dogs: I completely disagree whit that, I don’t think this way be the best, the stray dogs are a problem, but this problem should be taken whit responsibility, the people should take conciseness that this problem is for your cause, there are many ways to this problem, some of these are: sterilize their pets, walking their dogs whit  leash , prefer the adoption and the more important is taking responsibility whit their pets. The animals aren’t toys, they aren’t disposable.
Chilean politicians: they are garbage……
Recycling, I think is the best measure to minimize the damage in the planet, I feel that every time more people are doing this, that is wonderful
Legalizing: abortion in some cases, I completely agree, because that everyone should have the possibility to take their decision, I think the same about euthanasia
Cloning: I think it can be a great measure to save species in dangerous




5 comentarios:

  1. wow what a great idea to apply in cloning endangered species, I had never thought D: XD I'm also completely disagree with the killing of stray dogs

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, your opinion is very original, and I think the cloning is very cool, because is very favorable in many situations, and the opinions of the other themes is very interesting.
    well
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. is truth , recycling help the planet and the politicians are garbage .....ajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Felipe,

    You have to add your classmates links on you blog, so you can make the comments more quickly.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I completely agree with you about the stray dogs, that's not the solution

    ResponderEliminar