miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

My favorite animal…….
Hiii, today I am talking about the my favorite animal, I like the felines in general, but I prefer the tiger, he have many characteristic that like, is the feline only stay in the Asian continent and is the feline most large the world, his size are between 100 – 380 kg and 220-380 cm, this animal is carnivorous, in freedom he prefer eat ungulates, they have many food, but the tiger are opportunity and also eat small animals. This animal is very strong, very territorial they are great hunters, he can hunting animal hunter that example whit that is a leopard ,bear and even tigers are known cases that have hunted crocodiles.
The tiger uses his size and strength to hit his potential prey .Despite its large size, tigers can reach speeds of up to 90 km / h
In the actuality the largest enemy in the human, this animal is in the threatened category.

2 comentarios: