jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

My favorite dog breeds...........

Hi everybody , to be honest I don’t  really like breeds of dogs, I don’t like genetic engineering to make different breeds of dogs, only to present good characteristics for some function to the humans, but in the case hypothetical that I liked, I think I draw much attention to the personality of Siberian husky, well especially for the similarity  with  the wolves, they can weigh between 16 to 19 kilos and measure 51 to 60 cm high, these dogs are very helpful and very affectionate with the family.

Another dog that catches my attention are the golden retriever also the personality that this type of dog breed, I find them very friendly, loyal and intelligent, I think they are very tolerant to all kinds of environment and they are very loving, your measurements are generally 56 to 61 cm tall and weigh between 31 and 36 kg. Well the dog breed and I don’t like, by his personality and appearance are small dogs or dwarfs dog a example of this is the toy poodle and Chihuahuas they  are very hysterical.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario