miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012


My favorite piece of technology !!!


 Is the Notebook definitely I think that the pc is a tool very important in the life of people, it has many applications and in these times all the persons do all in internet….. I prefer the laptop because is more easy to used, it don’t have wires, is very light, is transportable, etc


I had my first pc in Christmas when I had 15 years old, I used my pc to many works example, work for the university, as a font of information,  for my draws and also I use to listen music, talk my friends, see movies  and much other actions...... I use the pc all the days, but now I got to go the university I used just when is necessarily
I can to say the pc is the a big distracter, but if is used reposability… the pc transform in a good partner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario