martes, 26 de junio de 2012

A Country I would like to visit



Hi today I am talking about the country I would like visit, I have many places in my list, I love travel and in this moment don’t have a one place prefer in mind, I think first would like know all place in Chile, exist very much beautiful place in this country.

Next to kwon completely Chile I will travel for the world, the first place I have in my mind is Italy; I would like visit this country because I like so much the construction, the old edifice I think that are wonderful the Colosseum or Coliseum is a big example, other can be a Leaning Tower of Pisa, Vatican city, etc…. Italy is a big museum for me and yes or yes I have to visit this country, also I like so much the language, I would like learn.

I don’t like live in this place, I like more as a place to visit, I have not thought about where I would like to live when a professional, I think I would liked as a nomede people and live in many place to world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario