martes, 26 de junio de 2012

My Favorite Website

My favorite web site is http://www.monsterdivx.com/ , in this web site I can see many movies, from old movies to movies premieres, this web site I have me many hours to fun and distraction, but whit the fall of mega upload much of movies their this website were deleted, this place in internet had almost all movies exist and now only I can see some movies, I so sad. In this web site also movies we can see sitcom they have a many of this, for example Spartacus, game of thrones, the walking dead, breaking bad and my name is earl (I recommended it).

I like so much this web site because is free and the charging time is very fast, well this depend in part of the velocity of the internet, but in general this web site have a excellent comportment and gradually they are  adding more movies.

Always I have time, I visit this web site I love see movies……….. Well I prefer the cinema over all the thing, but in this moment the cinema is very expensive and her you can see movies in excellent quality, also is important way for learn English
this is my last post, I say goodbye to everybody!
Good luck.

1 comentario:

  1. oh that's a very good web site, I watch movies and series in that web site too

    ResponderEliminar