miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Who i am ?


Hi!!! I am  Felipe Esteban Sepulveda Cerda was born on September  1992 in Santiago, Chile. I  have 19 years old, in my life I was to lived in many places of chile, for example Cauquenes , Rancagua, Talca and Santiago , of this places where i lived, I prefer Cauquenes because is very relax place, is small , its have a wonderful clime and the people is very especial. When will be a veterinary I want live in some place in the south of Chile

I am started my studies basic in the immaculate Concepcion next I change to O`higgins institute and was finished my studies in A-10 Manuel Barros Borgoño (slaughterhouse university) now I am student veterinary medicine at university of Chile and I think so this is a best decision was take.


I lived whit my father, mother , little brother and my little pet Martin the cat , I like draw , this is very relaxing for me and my dream whit a hobby is will learn to tattoos, I am play in orange whit a amateur machine tattoos :) , my favorite music is the classic rock.



1 comentario: