jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

My favorite band

Hi!!! today I will talking about my favorite group of music , I like many different music groups, different styles for example metal , rock , grunge, trash ,reggae ,techno , etc…….. The only style of music that I don’t like is the reggeton. The music is the best way I have to clear my mind.

One of my favorite groups is Nirvana; they are from Aberdeen .This is a little city of Washington and is the birth place of kurt Cobain, vocalist and guitarist of group. The other members are krist Novoselic (bassist) and Dave Grohl (drummer). This band was born to beginning of 90 and they have many albums, the album more famous is Nevermind . I like so much!!!
They played rock alternative. grunge (the song of Seattle). I like this group for the energy that they give me, the distortion of guitar and the voice of vocalist :) . I like many song of this group, is very difficult for me choose one, but my favorite song in this moment is drain you

4 comentarios: